The approved building will be 135m tall, making it the tallest building in SA, current or in development.
Its glass, shard-like structure embodies the design philosophies of SA Architect Brown Falconer and provides residents with an abundance of natural light, unobstructed views in every direction, and a strong relationship between the indoor-outdoor living spaces.
A boutique building of only 82 premium high-end apartments, this development has been specifically and thoughtfully geared towards the discerning owner occupier who isn’t used to 300-400 neighbours in close proximity and understands material quality.
The residences start on the 22nd storey, making the lowest level apartment higher than the majority of apartments in other developments in the state. The majority of the apartments have their own corner, meaning residents have the benefit of multiple aspects of their choice – just ask to see our view photography from every level in every direction.
Floor-to-ceiling thermal efficient double glazing provides the resident with a sense of comfort and insulation which will also assist in combating skyrocketing energy prices.
The Adelaidean has 120 standard car parks (no mechanical parking) for its 82 residences, making it one of the few developments in Adelaide truly geared towards downsizing couples with multiple vehicles.
- Early works commenced
- Up to $15,500 in stamp duty concessions
- $15,000 first home buyer grants apply
- Sub-penthouses with only four residences per floor means your neighbours are virtually non-existent
- Floor-to-ceiling double glazing enhances efficiency – enjoy the views in comfort in every season
- All residences with at least one car park
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning (no condenser on balcony) – a perfectionist’s approach which harnesses form and function
- 3m high ceilings in Sub Penthouses and 2.7m high ceilings in premium residences – uncompromised living
- High speed passenger elevators – because time is worth more than money
- Substantial island benches in all two and three bedroom residences