NEW TOWER RELEASE – APARTMENTS PRICED FOR FIRST HOME BUYERS
- Apartment prices eligible for $10,000 NSW Government First Home Owner Grant
- Stamp duty savings available via the First Home Buyer Assistance Scheme
- Premium apartments featuring kitchens with marbled porcelain benchtops, Smeg appliances and generous full-height timber-look cabinetry
- Bedrooms featuring soft wool carpeting and abundant storage space
- Resident amenity including Pool Deck with 20-metre pool, Wellness Hub with gym and exercise spaces, and Sky Lounge & Dining terrace for celebrating special occasions
- More than 2,000sqm of communal landscaped gardens
- Located only 100 metres from Epping Station, with Sydney Metro and rail services connecting to the Sydney CBD in just 30 minutes
- One stop on the Metro to Sydney’s largest suburban shopping centre, Macquarie Centre, and four stops to the major retail hub of Chatswood
- Conveniently located close to top secondary schools, and only five minutes to first-class tertiary education at Macquarie University
Proudly developed by Cbus Property, one of Australia’s most awarded and trusted national developers, The Langston combines premium residences with outstanding amenity and a dynamic retail precinct to create one of Sydney’s most desirable new communities.
The Langston’s second stage, Central, is the much-anticipated new tower release that offers comfortable, contemporary living and the ultimate in lifestyle convenience.
Featuring a stunning collection of 180 one-, two-, three and four-bedroom apartments across 24 storeys, Central provides even more reason to explore what this exciting new residential destination has to offer, with a majority of apartments priced for first home buyers and eligible for government grants and incentives.
Central’s beautifully designed apartments feature floor-to-ceiling windows that frame views to the Sydney CBD skyline or the Blue Mountains, while open-plan living spaces are cleverly integrated with smart and functional kitchen layouts, raising the bar of modern living in Epping.
Central’s exceptional amenity offerings include the Pool Deck, Wellness Hub and Sky Lounge & Dining, which have been designed to keep residents entertained all year round.
Add to this podium-level gardens, featuring BBQs, casual seating areas, play zones and open green spaces to relax, and it is clear that Central will be highly sought-after.
Complementing an already thriving Epping community, Central is set to become the heart of a vibrant new urban precinct filled with lush green streetscapes, a buzzing retail plaza and a pedestrian-friendly shareway connecting Epping Station to the eastern side of the suburb.
Construction at Central is well underway, with move-in scheduled for Late 2021.
Visit our new Sales Gallery to explore Central’s generous apartment layouts, high-quality finishes and breathtaking views. The gallery is open to view Wednesday to Sunday 1pm-4pm, on-site at 24 Langston Place.