- 75 Apartments over 9 levels
- Rooftop solar power
- Pet friendly up to 10kg
- 2 levels of above ground car parking
WHY THE CATALINA:
- Views — protected panoramic views over the Nerang river and $385m upgrade to HOTA precinct
- Connection to HOTA and Surfers Paradise — two new bridges will make The Catalina centrally located between HOTA, the Chevron Island Retail Precinct and Surfers Paradise
- Location — Chevron Island is a ‘locals’ destination, not a tourist hotspot. Yet, The Catalina is within walking distance of the Gold Coasts major tourist attractions
- Internal design of apartments — due to the benefit of wide frontages, all 3 and 4 bedroom penthouses have: a primary North East aspect; include north east facing master suites separated from the other bedrooms (most other buildings with this are $3M+); all have bedrooms with natural light; kitchen and living areas with a water and park aspect to the north east
- Internal finishes and usability — hundreds of hours have been spent with the interior designer to fine tune the usability and day to day functionality of each apartment. Considering how every draw is positioned in the kitchen, ensuring additional storage, larger laundries, powder rooms etc. It was designed for people moving from a home/house to provide the amenity they need
Uniquely located between the suburbs of Surfers Paradise and Bundall but separated by the waters of the main river, it seems a world away from the buzz of Surfers Paradise and the commercial activity of Bundall. Chevron Island is a residential island with an exceptional island village of interesting shops, cafes and restaurants at its heart on Thomas Drive.
Architects and design intent:
Drawing inspiration from the Art Deco influences and vibrant village atmosphere of South Beach Miami, The Catalina represents a convergence of striking architectural style and an unrivalled central location of Chevron Island. Views of the main river connect this unique island site with the Gold Coast’s famous beaches to the east and the highly anticipated Home of the Arts (HOTA) precinct to the south. This is Marquees’ third development project undertaken by BDA and were selected again due to their understanding of Gold Coast apartment living and designs to maximise light and breezes.
Marquee Development Partners
Marquee Development Partners has a wealth of specialist expertise in the property development industry that has enabled them to deliver an enviable track record of successful residential developments across South East Queensland.
Marquee Development Partners, partner with a range of investors and fund managers to create successful residential communities offering both value and market demand. This is done by way of facilitation between capital and development opportunity while managing the development process end to end.
Marquee Development Partners aligns with its client’s investment goals, to ensure that financial returns of the development are optimised and quality residential communities are created.
With an impressive track record of successful residential developments across land, townhouses and mixed-use apartment projects, Marque Development Partners’ skills and knowledge ensure a result that provides superb quality and livability for its residents, and lasting value for investors.
To date, Marquee Development partners have successfully completed their third project on the Gold Coast, with a full sell-out prior to funding pre-sales requirement. In acknowledgment of these benchmark projects, Marquee Development Partners has been awarded numerous accolades by industry group UDIA making Marquee Development Partners an ward winning developer in its own right.