Proudly shaped by Development Victoria.
- Enjoy fantastic access on and off the Westgate Freeway, just 800m up the road. Be in the city in 20 minutes or at the airport in 30.
- Less than 5km away, Altona Beach is the largest and most pristine swimming beach in the west.
- Just a 5 minute walk away, Altona Gate shopping centre is home to major retailers Kmart, Coles and Aldi, plus more than 60 specialty stores, services, cafes and restaurants.
- Alfie’s central park forms the core activity centre of a brand new community. Protected from through traffic and landscaped to provide plenty of options for both active and relaxing recreation, the park offers ample green space right outside your door.
- First class education facilities include Emmanuel College and prep-to-year 12 Bayside College, as well as Altona North Primary School and Altona Gate Kindergarten – all within one kilometre.
- Select from an array of contemporary designs, each with a personalised, landscaped front garden. With car parking at the rear, settle into a charming, congenial streetscape where your home enjoys its own unique identity in a neighbourhood you can be proud
- Melbourne’s fast and efficient public transport system is right on your doorstep with multiple nearby bus routes and the intersection of two train lines at Newport Station.
- Post-industrial Altona North is an authentic suburb with a strong sense of history and a burgeoning, vibrant new energy.
- Join runners, cyclists and dog-walkers and explore the spectacular 70 hectare Altona Coastal Park – a haven for around 150 bird species, including 13 considered rare or endangered.
Come home to a dream lifestyle in a unique residential development within an established community just 10km from Melbourne's CBD and only minutes from Altona Beach. Secure your future with an architecturally designed 2, 3 or 4 bedroom home in a masterplanned community nestled into an existing leafy streetscape, surrounding a central park, and located moments from schools, shops and transport.
Select from an array of contemporary designs, each with a personalised, landscaped front garden. Alfie’s interiors are designed to make the most of natural light and deliver a feeling of space, step inside modern, generously sized living spaces, harmoniously integrated and completed with a range of high-quality finishes, including porcelain tiles in bathrooms and ensuites, floorboards, stone benchtops and plenty of storage throughout kitchen and living areas combine with a wealth of carefully considered details finished to perfection.
Alfie’s design palette includes a Warehouse scheme option including a recycled brick feature wall upgrade available across all Alfie home types. Look out to great views through expansive windows that draw in plenty of light to the interiors.
Experience contemporary family living, with floorplans to suit different budgets, lifestyle and household needs, all in a green precinct located in a culturally rich, historically authentic neighbourhood within easy reach of the Melbourne CBD.