Habitat on Davis Creek is one of the fastest growing and most popular communities in Tarneit. For those that have been looking for land in this highly sought-after area, we offer the space to build the perfect lifestyle.
With 3 town centres in the surrounding area, Habitat presents the best opportunities for young families to comfortably grow. Located near public transport, a selection of primary and secondary schools, kindergarten and childcare centres, Habitat includes 14 hectares of open space alongside Davis Creek — offering plenty of opportunities for residents to unwind and relax with their friends, families and neighbours.
Future residents will enjoy proximity to a million dollar on-site park, the perfect place for weekend picnics and birthday parties. The fitness and playground equipment will keep kids busy as they explore while neighbours get to know each other better.
Integrated walking and cycling trails will lead you to exciting new destination adventures and lifestyle amenities in the surrounding areas of Davis Creek.
Habitat homes offer a selection of lots, townhomes and houses with seamless indoor and outdoor layouts — perfect for growing families.
And, with multiple bus routes, a brand-new Tarneit train station and 2 more planned train stations, getting around your new suburb will be easy. Enjoy easy access to the CBD from the nearby Princes Freeway (M1) and spend weekends exploring Melbourne’s western suburbs.
- Connected to 3 town centres
- 28km west of Melbourne CBD
- Variety of lot sizes
- 14 hectares of future open space
- Future million dollar on-site park
- Connected to multiple bus services
- Brand-new train station with plans for 2 more in the area
- Nearby East Werribee employment precinct with an expected delivery of 58,000 new jobs
- Range of primary and secondary schools nearby, as well as kindergartens and childcare centres
- Connected to Princes Freeway (M1)
Corner of Sayers Road and Davis Road,
Tarneit, Victoria 3029
Sat and Sun: 11am-5pm