5% deposits^ now available for limited time only.
Right now, Frasers Property is offering a low 5% deposit* at contract signing across all lots so it'll be even easier for you to purchase your dream block in the heart of this vibrant community.
Get in touch with the team at Wallara Waters today.
A little bit country and a whole lot of community with easy city access — it’s all here at Wallara Waters. And, with land now selling from just $252,000†, it’s affordable — especially if you factor in the Regional First Home Owners Grant, which means savings of up to $20,000.
Developed by Frasers Property Australia and Mondous Property Australia, Wallara Waters has been planned to accommodate 1,500 homes set within a landscape of meandering wetlands and dedicated open spaces. With a future retail and commercial precinct at your doorstep, Wallara Waters will be a bustling locale perfect for your family.
Wallara Waters has a thriving and vibrant community. The established tree-lined streets are ready for you to set up home and join the 400 families already living here.
You’ll feel relaxed and settled from the moment you move in because that feeling of belonging is authentic when you live in a community like this.
Think of a charming country town, and you know what to expect from Wallara Waters. But it also has the convenience of being just 1km from all the Wallan township has to offer. Here is a place where people know each other by name, and stop to talk when they pass each other in the street. It’s where you drop into one of the many cafés on a Sunday morning before doing your shopping and, before you know it, you're eating brunch with your friendly neighbours.
At Wallara Waters, not only are you connected to your community — you're also connected to convenience. You will be a 5-minute walk from Wallan Train Station. From there, catch a train and arrive in Melbourne’s CBD less than an hour later. Or, commute by car with quick access to the Hume Freeway and major arterial roads.
With a range of lots and sizes for every lifestyle, life stage and budget, join the proud residents who call Wallara Waters home. Get in touch with the sales team now or visit the Sales Office to speak with a consultant who can help you find the right block or ideal house and land package for you.
- Already established community
- Regional FHOG offers savings of up to $20,000
- 5-minute walk from Wallan Train Station
- 45 minutes from Melbourne CBD
- Connected to Hume Freeway and major arterial roads
- Planned community with dedicated open spaces, including wetlands
- Future retail and commercial precinct
- Early learning centres and kindergartens within a short distance of estate
- Wide range of schools nearby, such as Wallan Primary School, Upper Plenty Primary School, Wallan Secondary School, Whittlesea Secondary College and many more
- Access to an abundance of lifestyle amenities like the Wallan tennis club, bowls club and football club, and the Kilmore Golf Club
- Wallan township and Wellington Square Shopping Centre just 1km away
170 Wallan-Whittlesea Rd,
Wallan, Victoria, 3756
^Terms and conditions apply.
*The 5% deposit is not an offer of finance and available on exchange of contracts. Frasers Property Australia takes no responsibility and is not liable for the eligible purchaser’s stamp duty, strata levies or other tax liabilities or government charges. 5% deposit must be calculated on individual lot prices. Land lot prices are subject to change without notice. Purchasers should rely on their own enquiries and the Contract of Sale. Speak to your Project Sales Manager for more information.
†Prices and availability are subject to change without notice.