- Boutique offering; only 47 luxury residences.
- Spacious floor plans and private balconies with built-in barbeques.
- Architecturally designed by acclaimed Plus Architecture and landscape by Laud Ink.
- Luxury finishes and inclusions abound such as stone benchtops, tiled flooring, brushed nickel tapware, Miele appliances and full height glazed windows designed to bring the outdoors-in.
- Secure basement parking for all residences, most with 2 cars and storage.
- Resident amenities including a resort-style pool with a wet deck area, outdoor kitchen with BBQ facilities, expansive board storage facility, outdoor showers and exclusive use of vintage bicycles and paddle boards.
- Casuarina’s best cafés, restaurants and boutique shops all within walking distance.
- A few minutes will have you on the M1 heading to Brisbane or Byron Bay, with the Gold Coast International Airport only a short 20-minute drive away.
- Pristine coastlines and world-class beaches at your doorstep.
- Council approved with construction commencing Q4 2022.
Nestled in a unique, tranquil and untouched section of the world’s most beautiful coastline, PAMA Casuarina comprises a boutique collection of 2, 3 and 4 bedroom luxury residences designed for easy living.
Perfectly positioned on the glistening coastline of northern NSW, just north of Byron Bay and south of the Gold Coast, PAMA Casuarina combines absolute luxury with considered amenities to create a unique residential experience.
Designed by Casuarina local Danny Juric of Plus Architecture, PAMA blends sophisticated coastal style with the iconic mid-century character of Palm Springs to create a luxurious oasis.
Open-plan designs and large wrap-around balconies in corner apartments take advantage of the stunning natural outlook while embracing alfresco living. PAMA Casuarina raises the bar for elegant design with effortless liveability.
Residents can indulge in premium, resort-style amenities that perfectly integrate with the surrounding coastal location. Submerge yourself in the centrally located pool, bask in the sun on a sun lounge, make use of the BBQ dining areas or take advantage of the exclusive use vintage bicycles and stand-up paddle boards.
Enjoy easy access to world-class beaches at your doorstep with some of Casuarina’s best cafes, restaurants and shops right across the street, all while being within easy reach of the Gold Coast and the Coolangatta International Airport.
Sales office open Friday, Saturday & Sunday, from 9am - 12pm. 5 Grand Parade, Casuarina NSW 2487