Introducing Willow, the next stage of Wentworth Point's most exciting masterplanned community - Sanctuary by Sekisui House.
Developed by an award-winning developer - Sekisui House, this masterplanned community is set to be one of Sekisui House’s most celebrated Australian residential developments. Located just 16 kilometres from Sydney’s CBD, this fully planned estate puts family, community, and the environment at the heart of its experience.
Across three stately new buildings, this third stage introduces 323 beautifully designed apartments. Offering one, two and three bedroom apartments with two available colour schemes, residents can select a home that meets their specific needs.
Its holistic design delivers a private lagoon pool, delightfully curated podium gardens and everyday access to natural landscapes through an exclusive outlook to the foreshore parklands and the river beyond.
Buy with confidence, thanks to an award-winning development team that’s focused on quality. Sekisui House, one of Australia’s premier developers, leads the development.
Book an appointment today to speak to one of our friendly sales representatives.
- Design by award-winning architects - Turner
- Luxury fixtures and finishes, including Fisher & Paykel appliances
- An exclusive outdoor lagoon pool with cabanas and rest areas
- State-of-the-art kitchens and bathrooms with ample storage
- Electric vehicle charging stations
- Approved Light Rail and High School to be delivered to Wentworth Point
- Great connectivity - walk to shops, restaurants, cafes, school, ferry, train and buses
- Exclusive access to Revive – indoor pool and indoor/outdoor gym facility
- Car space and storage cage with all apartments
- Diverse range of apartment designs