- Boutique two-bedroom, three-bedroom & four-bedroom designer homes
- Natural stone and timber flooring throughout all residences
- Entertainer’s kitchens with marble countertops/splashbacks and Wolf, Miele and Subzero appliances
- Designer wine cellars, wine walls and dry bars
- Separate powder rooms
- Zoned air-conditioning to living and bedroom areas
- Separate walk-in laundries with washer and dryer
- Master suites with walk-through robes leading to double vanity ensuite with bathtub
- Private gardens and landscaped terraces with lush plantings
- Selected residences also feature integrated barbecues, private pools and romantic grotto seating
- Private double garages with additional secure storage
- Close proximity to the Royal Motor Yacht Club and Royal Prince Edward Yacht Club in Point Piper plus cafés, restaurants and boutique shopping of Double Bay and Rose Bay
- Interiors by MIM Design and landscaping by Dangar Barin Smith.
Inspired by the intimacy and grandeur of a private estate, Piper represents an unprecedented moment. Waiting to be seized. Yet never to be repeated.
The tranquillity of nature. The vibrance of the city. The exclusivity of Australia’s most coveted residential peninsula. Each residence is flawlessly conceived to shape the rarest of lifestyles, with contemporary features and finishes, intricate interior detailing and flourishes of European elegance, flowing out to lush textured gardens. Selected residences also include private spas and romantic grottos.
Piper heralds the inaugural collaboration between two of Australia’s most visionary property brands, Dare and Fortis. Informed by a shared quest to deliver a lifestyle without compromise, or peer, the Piper vision is further embellished by the world-class expertise of leading interior design studio, MIM Design, and acclaimed landscape designers, Dangar Barin Smith.