- DA Approved
- Construction commenced
- Designed by award-winning Architect Candalepas
- Developed and Built by Australian Owned iCIRT rated Deicorp
- Urban convenience at your doorstep
- Walkable neighbourhood
- Lifestyle-led precinct nestled on Sydney city-fringe
- Rich with eastern European influences
- Elevated contemporary design
The Rothschild Rosebery is a lifestyle-led precinct nestled on the Sydney city-fringe. When you live at The Rothschild, everywhere you want to be, everything you want to explore is just minutes away.
Rosebery is rich with European influences and in close proximity to the CBD, Eastern beaches, Sydney Airport and other local transport connections including Green Square train station.
With Waterloo's Danks Street, The Cannery and Alexandria just a stone's throw away, The Rothschild is the ideal location to live, work, play and shop. You can access all of these desirable locations by foot:
- The Cannery (550m)
- Turruwal Park (650m)
- Gunyama Park & Aquatic Centre (550m)
- The Grounds of Alexandria (1.3km)
- Danks Street (2km)
- Sydney Park (1.9km)
- The Australian Gold Club (1.1km)
- Green Square Station (950m)
This is an address where history and character are celebrated, and the very best of urban convenience is right at your doorstep. In collaboration with award-winning architect Candalepas & Associates, Deicorp is proud to be delivering a bold, architectural classic set to stand the test of time and become a striking new addition to Sydney's most creative, connected and walkable neighbourhood.
ENQUIRE NOW FOR FIRST CHOICE.