Construction is well underway at Perspective on Albatross and is due for completion in December 2023. Developed by Sherpa Property Group, you can take advantage of our “Less is More” approach. These 8, fully customisable, residences have been meticulously designed to enjoy all the Gold Coast has to offer on one of the best streets in Mermaid Beach.
In the most highly prized locations, prices inflate and sizes shrink, meaning property buyers looking for the best are forced to compromise on lifestyle. Lead Sherpa and Founder, Christie Leet, spent 30 years working on the ultimate expedition, a home that delivers the pinnacle of lifestyle - without compromise. His 30-year search has arrived at the property world's ultimate summit, here in Mermaid Beach. Christie has already sold his beachfront home on the Gold Coast in preparation for joining the select few who can take advantage of his 30-year search at Perspective on Albatross.
This site was carefully considered and selected specifically because it allows for more generous, liveable floorplans than many of the surrounding streets, due to planning restrictions. Combining two of the 25 per cent wider lots, found only on Albatross Avenue, provided us with the perfect foundation to produce the Gold Coast’s most liveable floor plans. Perspective on Albatross proves square metres are not all the same, avoiding the “bowling alley” feel of narrow, maximum-yield designs.
Perspective on Albatross offers you flexibility for customisation, a key pillar of Sherpa Property Group’s ethos. We allow you on-site to view the progress of your new home during the construction stages and work directly with you throughout the process to ensure the residence is completed to suit your lifestyle and taste.
An easy 160m walk to the beach and cafes and just a few minutes away from the coast’s premium shopping and dining experiences including Pacific Fair, The Star Casino and Broadbeach’s famous entertainment precinct.
- Standout location, walk to the beach and cafes
- Fully customisable throughout
- Build price locked in and under construction, no price rises
- Bright and expansive living and dining zone which seamlessly connects to the alfresco dining area
- Large master suite with huge walk-in robe and ensuite with freestanding bath
- Three additional bedrooms or media room option
- Stunning Prestige Oak timber flooring throughout
- Gourmet kitchen with centred around a stone topped island bench
- Butler’s pantry with stone benchtops of choice and top-of-the-range Miele appliances, wine fridge included
- Study nook
- Electric fireplace
- Built-in BBQ and outdoor kitchen
- Two car parking
- A few minutes drive away from Pacific Fair, The Star Casino and Broadbeach