Designed meticulously with organic-inspired materials, with relaxing vibes and timeless class. Carefully curated and crafted by renowned Designers and Builders, Highlife Homes, these coastal homes are the pinnacle of beachside living. Just footsteps from Miami Beach, these generous-sized four-bedroom homes are spread across four floors, three with a private elevator for convenience and privacy.
The flexible fourth bedroom, situated on the rooftop, can be utilised as an extra living space, home office, gym, or music & art room with the benefit of an ensuite and incredible sea views.
The generous bespoke kitchen is topped with beautiful stone benchtops and fitted with designer Italian appliances. Brushed brass accents compliment the white kitchen units and the natural European oak floors, while the butler’s pantry provides additional storage and a preparation area.
Retreat to a serene master suite complete with an extensive walk-in wardrobe, gorgeous vanity nook, 9-foot VJ feature ceiling, and designer lighting. The ensuite is home to a soft colour palette with a Ravine Oak vanity unit, Brushed brass tapware, and thoughtful curves. With both a large shower and a free-standing bath, you’re spoilt for choice.
Entertain friends on the rooftop terrace with its built-in outdoor kitchen & BBQ, enjoy a late afternoon sunset on the front balcony, or step out for a walk along the beautiful beach into Burleigh’s shopping and dining hub.
Location, Location, Location, Hythe Street is footsteps from Miami beach. Finish off your morning cycle or surf with a coffee or freshly squeezed juice at Piccolo’s espresso café located within the Miami surf club, 160M from your new home. We even have a dedicated storage area within your double garage to house your bike or board.
With beautiful golden beaches, great restaurants and boutique shopping minutes in either direction, Hythe Street is set right in the heart of Miami. With Miami one shopping centre just 750 away, you wont even need a car.
- Four bedrooms, three bathrooms, plus a separate powder room
- Rooftop balcony terrace with ocean views
- Double garage plus separate storage room for surfboards, bikes, tools, etc.
- Private in-home elevator for convenient access to the first three floors
- Generous master suite including ensuite with freestanding bath, large walk-in-robe and vanity nook
- Ample storage space throughout
- 150M from Beach
- Stunning engineered timber flooring throughout all living areas, stairs, halls and the rooftop bedroom, and luxury carpets to all other bedrooms
- Open plan kitchen, dining and living with spacious walk-in-pantry, Ravine Oak TV bench and bespoke living room cabinetry
- Large balcony that opens up from the living area
- Entertain friends and family on the fully covered rooftop entertaining