Holding a rare position on Rainbow Bay’s peninsula, Holm is located within the heart of one of the world’s most renowned surf breaks and just steps from the iconic beaches of Greenmount, Rainbow Bay and Snapper Rocks.
Housing 86 residences, a contemporary exterior rising 12 levels is brought to life with cascading gardens that connect the lifestyle-enhancing rooftop to the subtropical greenery below.
An exclusive collection of 2, 3 and 4 bedroom residences, each home boasts generous open-plan living areas and exquisite, modern-luxe styling from award-winning Plus Architecture.
Timber flooring throughout the living and dining spaces imparts a sleek comfort, built upon by premium stone surfaces, fluted timber joinery, brushed brass tapware, integrated fridges and luxurious Italian made appliances by Bertazzoni.
Hotel-style amenities and an abundance of to-be-discovered courtesies will leave you time plenty and easing into the present moment.
Enjoy incredible world-class rooftop facilities including a stunning ocean view infinity-edge pool, spa, sauna, steam room, yoga deck, gym as well as commute-free office suites, library and conference rooms.
Discover world-famous surf breaks, lush sub-tropical hinterland, wide waterways, open parklands and popular dining precincts, all whilst being within easy reach of the Gold Coast and a short 10-minute drive to the airport.
- A short 250m stroll to the beach.
- Panoramic views across the ocean, Tweed River and the Gold Coast hinterland.
- Carefully considered layouts and expansive balconies.
- Interior design by award-winning Plus Architecture and landscape architecture by Urbis.
- Choice of two sophisticated colour schemes.
- Exquisite finishes and inclusions such as premium stone, fluted timber joinery, full-height glazed windows, brushed brass accents, integrated fridges and luxurious Italian made appliances by Bertazzoni.
- Secure basement car parking for all residences.
- Hotel-style amenities including an ocean view infinity-edge pool, spa, sauna, steam room, yoga deck, gym as well as commute-free office suites, library and conference rooms.
- Moments from Coolangatta’s best cafes, restaurants, bars and boutique shops.
- Easy access to the M1 and only a short 10-minute drive to the Gold Coast Airport.
For more information, contact us here to book your private inspection today!
44-50 Eden Avenue, Rainbow Bay QLD 4225