Discover a community steeped in rich history, where a focus on sustainability, creativity, and attention to detail has created a landmark living heritage village. Just like the character filled heritage Peters Ice Cream and Cone Factories, community is at the heart of this ever-growing village, with year-round events to spark excitement. From pizza and pinot evenings, gardening workshops and fashion events; the village is always abuzz.
Introducing the Allere Collection: Uno & Duo. A curated collection of 203 pet friendly residences designed to nourish the soul and create a sense of belonging. Now under construction with an estimated completion date of late 2024.
Now selling in Sekisui House Australia’s vibrant West Village community, just 800M from the Brisbane CBD.
Exclusive Resident Amenity & Convenience:
- The Allere Collection residents have the benefit of double the amenity, and can utilise both the Uno & Duo rooftops
- Uno offers private regeneration zones overlooking city views and a lush infinity edge pool
- Duo features a pool and spa surrounded by mature palm trees, outdoor lounges and dining spaces
- Onsite Property Management, Real Living
- Year-round community & resident events
- Uno rooftop features an off-leash green space, Paw Pavilion, and a dog wash bay on the lower podium of Duo
- Connected to communal green spaces and retail, The Common, Mollison Park & Peters Lane
- Only 800m to the Brisbane CBD
- Walk score of 99/100 with everything you need nearby
- Harris Farm Markets, Woolworths, Goodlife Health Clubs, cafes and 15+ restaurants on your doorstep
- The Eaves medical hub offering Next Medical Practice, Vitalign Chiropractic, The Practice Modern Dentistry, Soak Bathhouse
- Beauty Precinct including Bobbie Charles and La Diva Nails
- 2 x electric vehicles for exclusive Allere Collection resident use
- Tinted windows to reduce heat gain and energy bills
- Optimised building orientation for cross ventilation, lowering temperature naturally
- Set within a 6 Star Green Star Community with rainwater tanks and a greywater recycling system
- 50% of the West Village site is covered in vegetation to reduce urban heat island effect
- Renewable energy for communal areas generated by 21kW solar PV system
- 100% of the energy supplied to site through embedded energy network is carbon offset
- Sustainably sourced and innovative materials used
Visit the West Village Sales Suite, 97 Boundary Street, West End. Open daily from 10am - 3pm.