Moving In Gift Pack from Zoe - Total Gift Value Up to $18,000*
- Premium Furniture Package Valued Up to $8,000
- Supermarket Gift Card Valued at $5,000
- $5,000 Cash Back
*Terms and conditions apply
Introducing GLP Investor Benefit
Join GLP Investor Club
GLP is offering 4% Rental Guarantee for investors for 3 years. This long-term promising rental income can not only cover the mortgage for 3 years (interest only) but provide you with extra cash flow*.
*Based on current Australian banks’ average 3-year fixed rate. Terms and conditions apply.
- Located in the centre of Mount Druitt
- Premium finishes and inclusions
- Contemporary kitchens complete with high-end Bosch appliances
- Ground Level supermarket alongside with a selection of 16 retail stores
- Surrounded by a number of retail centres, supermarkets and outlets
- 5-minute walk to Mount Druitt Westfield
- 8-minute walk to Mount Druitt train station and bus interchange. Commute to the Parramatta in 20 minutes and the Sydney CBD just under 50 minutes
- Easy access to the M7, M4 and A44 motorways and 15 mins to New Western Sydney Airport
- Nearby Western Sydney University campus
- Nearby Mount Druitt Hospital
GLP Developments proudly delivers an unrivalled address poised to set a new residential benchmark for the rapidly evolving Mount Druitt.
Located in the heart of Mount Druitt, No. 1 Zoe contains a collection of meticulously designed and appointed 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments created for a variety of lifestyles.
The project encompasses three alluring 12 storey residential towers that exude timeless elegance and architectural innovation. Within the building itself, a palette of beautiful materials has been thoughtfully curated by renowned interior designers Jackson Teece to create a sense of luxury and refinement.
The iconic Good Luck Supermarket, one of Sydney’s largest international grocers, is located within the building itself, alongside a multicultural array of restaurants, specialty retailers and a fruit and vegetable market. The project is surrounded by a number of thriving retail centres including Westfield, specialty stores and medical facilities, as well as a variety of supermarkets, fashion outlets and casual dining precincts.
No. 1 Zoe lies within an eight-minute walk of Mount Druitt train station along the North Shore, Northern & Western Line. An express train service runs all day, taking