Orama, the Ancient Greek word for ‘vision’, expresses the beauty of this uniquely elegant property on the exclusive Chevron Island. This 21-storey tower will boast 102 luxury residences to offer a boutique living experience for a select few.
Offering you a carefully considered selection of 2 and 3 bedroom apartments and skyhomes, these residences are bathed in natural light through floor-to-ceiling windows that frame the panoramic views of each apartment. They feature expansive outdoor spaces to provide for effortlessly elegant indoor-outdoor living in Southeast Queensland’s marvellous climate.
The remarkable privacy and breathtaking views of Orama at Chevron Island arise from its unparalleled location next to the water and yet just a few steps away from the heart of the Gold Coast – Surfers Paradise. Other nearby destinations for shopping, dining and world-class entertainment include Pacific Fair Shopping Centre, Capri on Via Roma, The Star Casino and many more.
As the builder/developer Aniko Group propel its projects from conception to completion, offering its clients a comprehensive experience. With a 100% completion rate on projects released to market, clients can trust in Aniko’s ability to produce high quality residences.
- Panoramic ocean and water views
- Beautiful, functional and timeless architecture with superior finishes
- Dedicated 550sqm rooftop Recreation Terrace
- Fully equipped kitchens with stainless steel appliances
- Expansive interiors with floor-to-ceiling windows
- Air-conditioning throughout
- Walking distance to shopping and dining precinct
- Short walk to world renowned Surfers Paradise beach and HOTA
- Secure undercover parking with security access
- Low Body Corporate fees – starting from $87 per week