Where Melbourne's most iconic street meets the harbour.
A unique dual-waterfront location offering stunning views and direct access to the best of city living – at one of the most prestigious addresses in Melbourne.
Inspired by the wharf's heritage, award-winning architects Warren and Mahoney have imagined a stunning residential masterpiece. Regatta at Collins Wharf's shimmering façade reflects the surrounding water and captures the spirit of sails on the bay.
The breathtaking, bronze-clad entrance soars four storeys high, setting a new benchmark for service and style. Step inside and feel the essence of true luxury in every detail, where your dedicated concierge is ready to provide support with discretion and efficiency.
With stunning water vistas, the 25-metre pool keeps you connected to the waterfront. Complete your morning laps and enjoy much-deserved tranquillity on a day bed as you look out towards the Yarra River and Victoria Harbour. Or gather with friends and family and celebrate in the stunning resident lounge and dining room or adjacent cinema room.
Sophisticated Collins Street Harbourhomes, Riverhomes with private water views, panoramic Skyhomes, and one, two and three-bedroom Waterfront Apartments provide the rare opportunity to live in tranquillity on the water, with the best of Melbourne city on your doorstep.
Regatta at Collins Wharf's limited Premier Collection is your opportunity to experience waterfront living like no other. The exclusive selection of residences offer breathtaking river or harbour views, carefully crafted with flawlessly executed details and high-end features and fittings.
From private entrances and open, spacious layouts to natural stone features, porcelain tiles and quality European appliances, this is the embodiment of luxury.
Discover a life on the water, one that will captivate the senses in a location like no other.
- Dual-water frontage – Yarra River and Victoria Harbour
- Exclusive Collins Street address
- Limited Premier Collection Harbourhomes, Riverhomes and Skyhomes available, as well as one-, two- and three-bedroom Waterfront Apartments
- All-electric building, built to environmental five star GreenStar standards and with EV backbone infrastructure for optional upgrades
- 25-metre pool and well-equipped gym
- Residents' lounge and dining room with water views, plus theatre
- Multiple outdoor rooftop spaces with seating, barbecues and a glasshouse winter garden
- Dedicated hotel-style concierge service
- Moments away from the cultural heart of Australia and a limitless number of things to see, do and experience
- Connected to the city by free tram or a short walk
- Delivered by Lendlease, with a history spanning more than 60 years