- 1, 2 & 3 bedroom residences from $685K - $5.2M
- Your choice of two interior design schemes by Winwood Mckenzie or Bergman & Co.
- Coveted location on the corner of Johnston and Gore Streets
- Only 4 minutes from Melbourne CBD
- Expansive 800sqm rooftop overlooking CBD with BBQs and casual dining areas
- Bookable private dining room, and communal kitchen and lounge designed by Winwood Mckenzie
- Dedicated work-from-home zones on the rooftop
- Building concierge with a residents' app
- Customise your home with sophisticated personalisation options
- Architecture by award-winning practice SJB
- Landscape architecture by Acre
1 bedroom residences start from $685,000
2 bedroom residences start from $1,025,000
3 bedroom residences start from 1,975,000
Fabbrica is a transformative project informed by a heritage of making and manufacturing. The intuitive apartments and townhouses anchoring Gore and Johnston Streets offer space, compatibility, and adaptability for modern times.
Behind its doors, Fabbrica offers residents a choice between two innovative interior styles. Explore the expansive and elevated Model A by Winwood Mckenzie for integrated details like built-in sofas and fold-down beds, complemented by stainless steel and marble accents. Or opt for the open and opulent Model B by Bergman & Co. where unexpected bursts of granite and textural timber meet dressing tables and clever cocktail cabinets.
Architecture practice SJB has incorporated Fitzroy's industrial past into Fabbrica’s dynamic future with sustainable features as a standard. Above it all sits a communal rooftop space, including generous work-from-home zones and casual dining areas, as well as a kitchen, lounge, and private dining room. From the rooftop, take in sweeping CBD-views accompanied by an emotive botanical palette by landscape architecture practice Acre.
Immerse yourself in the buzz and bustle of Fitzroy without compromising on space. Only 4 minutes from the CBD, make yourself at home in Melbourne’s most-coveted suburb.
Book a private appointment ahead of the public release here, or join us at the Fabbrica Open House on Saturday, 24 February 2024 to experience a new model of living.