Welcome to the newest addition to the Brisbane skyline, the Monarch Residences' Penthouse Collection.
A luxurious collection of bespoke penthouses perched atop a stunning riverfront location, these homes offer incredible views, creating a beautiful conversation between architecture, the river, and your home. Because not all penthouses need to be on the top level and befitting its riverfront location, the penthouse collection includes a limited number of river homes, perfectly positioned on the ground floor to enjoy everything the river offers.
Every penthouse and river home has been meticulously designed and crafted to create the ultimate in luxury riverfront living. Ranging in size from 208sqm to 406sqm, these homes set the benchmark for relaxed opulence.
Situated within Monarch Residences, these penthouses and river homes will enjoy a coveted and elevated riverfront address, located just 3km from the Brisbane CBD and command one of the best positions on the Brisbane River.
The Monarch precinct itself includes the proposed new Toowong-to-West End Green Bridge, a Riverfront Park, cycle path and walkway access and the contemporary restoration of the historic Middenbury House which is intended to become a landmark riverfront restaurant and café.
The widely acclaimed design team has really succeeded in creating a wonderful sense of home. With floor-to-ceiling windows and oversized balconies, natural light floods each residence, showcasing the stunning views and enhancing the spaciousness of each home. The open-plan living areas flow seamlessly into the superbly crafted kitchens, featuring state-of-the-art V-ZUG appliances, stunning natural Australian stone benchtops and premier Astra Walker tapware.
Perfectly positioned between two reaches of the river, this elevated riverfront location is the perfect backdrop for these exceptional homes. Take in the sunrise over the Brisbane River from your private balcony, or watch the city come to life at night. With such a remarkable offering, the Penthouse Collection promises to create a lasting legacy.
- A contemporary and luxury addition to a place of heritage
- Perfectly positioned between two reaches of the river
- 150 years in the making
- 130 metres of north-facing river frontage, Monarch Residence's really is a place like no other.
- Residences have been carefully designed to maximise the unbeatable river and city views, light and outdoor space.
- Incredible rooftop resident's amenity including heated infinity pool, exclusive private dining area, relaxed lounge or work from home space, sauna, 'Winter Den' and numerous BBQ private seating areas.
- This is an ultra-convenient address effortlessly connected with a world-class transport network on your doorstep.
- Just moments from world-class amenity, renowned education facilities, the Regatta Ferry Terminal, Bicentennial Bikeway and Toowong Train Station.
- 11 beautifully appointed, oversized residences
- European Oak herringbone timber floors and natural stone benchtops
- Ultra-high 3.4 metre recessed ceilings, expansive living areas and master bedrooms and second lounge areas were all non-negotiable inclusions
- Experience the epitome of Swiss sophistication and innovation with the inclusion of V-ZUG appliances. These high-quality and sustainable appliances include a Pyrolytic Oven, CombiSteam Oven, Warming Drawer, and FullFlex Induction Cooktop, ensuring the ultimate cooking and dining experience.
- Wrap around balconies allow sliding doors to open wide and embrace Brisbane's indoor-outdoor climate.