- Premium retail stores, cafés, restaurants, bakery, hairdresser, beauty salon and a medical centre
- Co-working lounge and bar with a rooftop terrace complete with outdoor dining, firepit and Melbourne’s best views of the city skyline
- Located within walking distance of Macaulay Station.
- Close to the University of Melbourne and RMIT.
- Raw recycled materials used both for the brick podium and continuing inside the lobby giving the building a strikingly unique look
- The Tapestry Project is a multistage mixed-use precinct, that includes; a wellness centre, fresh food marketplace, 220 seat theatre, co-working spaces and specialty stores.
- Organic energy plant capable of producing power for the entire project
- Designed by world-renowned Fender Katsalidis Architects
- Family designed apartments
Industrial inspired luxurious 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments designed by Fender Katsalidis and Oculus located in North Melbourne. Just 2km from Melbourne's CBD.
Warehouse-style apartments of unique substance. A thriving urban lifestyle precinct. With all your everyday needs retail on your doorstep. Designed for the many, home to the eclectic. A wide range of apartment choices to suit all. Located within walking distance of Macaulay Street Station, shops and amenities.
Private members lounge with access to a Unique Rooftop terrace complete with outdoor dining, fire pit and views to the city skyline.
Raw recycled materials used both for the brick podium and continuing inside the lobby giving the building a strikingly unique look.
Multistage mixed use precinct including wellness centre, fresh food marketplace, 220 seat cinema, co-working spaces and residence business lounge.