- Access to Hotel Amenities (gymnasium, bike hire, room service, restaurant, bar) and 2,293 sqm of Co-Working space
- Oversized floor and ceiling
- State of the art, sustainable swiss V-Zug appliances
- KASTA lighting and control
- 6+ star energy rating
- Prime South Melbourne location, prized pocket of the arts precinct, major tram system & 2025 ANZAC station, greenery of the royal botanic gardens, shrine of remembrance and albert park lake, Melbournes most prestigious schools, Southbank promenade, South Melbourne Market
Setting the scene for a lifestyle of unmatched convenience, the Plus Architecture designed Vivére on Dorcas is a boutique collection of 36 residences in the prized pocket of South Melbourne, connecting residents to the Royal Botanic Gardens and Shrine of Remembrance, right at its doorstep.
Soaring above the Voco Hotel South Melbourne, Vivére provides access to all the luxuries of hotel-living, adeptly echoing the Latin roots of its namesake - ‘to live’. A true calling for new residents to experience every dimension of vibrancy that is Melbourne’s Arts, Entertainment and Sports precincts.
Situated off the northern end of St Kilda Road, only 2km from the CBD, Vivére’s central location presents a wealth of local amenities close at hand. With the integral transport network of Melbourne, commuters have convenient access to both tram and train lines, including the new underground Anzac Train Station - a world class transport hub.
Vivére’s design presents a sense of artistry that provides apartment owners with flexibility and refined sophisticated spaces. With oversized residences in both Opulent and Elevated schemes that oversee bespoke kitchens fully fitted with state-of-the-art V-ZUG or Miele appliances. Everything you could ever need is a touch of a button away, including, but not limited to; a gymnasium, bike hire, car share, room service, restaurant, bar, car charging station, conference rooms, 24/7 concierge services and a coworking space.
Vivére is truly one of its kind.