- The tallest tower in the southern hemisphere
- Tallest vertical garden in the world
- The only hyper mixed-use project in Australia located centrally & strategically within the CBD, arts, entertainment sports and Royal Botanic Gardens precinct
- 24/7 programs & community focus
- 3,500sqm of international art gallery
- 12,500sqm Public green spaces throughout including Australia’s highest sky garden
- 30,000sqm of world-class experiential retail
A Visionary Mini-Metropolis. A new community among the clouds. Residences are designed to suit every scale and style, with interior design inspired by local landscapes. In each space, the materials are timeless, calming, and neutral, reflecting the greenery of the gardens outside the window and the warmth that every modern home should have.
STH BNK By Beulah is a project of an unprecedented scale for Melbourne, drawing together leading figures in international design and placemaking to create a world-class, multi-use development that sets a benchmark in liveable urban design.
At the heart of STH BNK by Beulah will be the world’s tallest ‘greenscraper’. This is the culmination of our bold ambition to co-create with the City of Melbourne a community that enriches civic life and promises an unparalleled experience on every level.
This will be a city within a city. An ecosystem that is culturally enriching, imbued with a sense of community and belonging. A place where everything is connected and curated. A place to shop, stay, work, visit and learn. A place to get back to nature, at the top of Melbourne’s tallest tower. And, at the end of the day, a place to return home.