1,2,3 & 4 bedroom residences from $682,000 - selling fast!
Seize the opportunity to save on stamp duty before construction commences.
A Visionary Mini-Metropolis.
STH BNK By Beulah is a project of an unprecedented scale for Melbourne, drawing together leading figures in international design and placemaking to create a world-class, multi-use development that sets a benchmark in liveable city design.
From an innovative art gallery, world-class retail and wellness precincts, a luxurious and well-renowned international Hotel Partner and four distinct residential collections; STH BNK By Beulah will be a feast for the senses - a new place to live, work, play and explore.
This will be a city within a city. An ecosystem that is culturally enriching, imbued with a sense of community and belonging. A place where everything is connected and curated. A place to shop, stay, work, visit and learn. A place to get back to nature, at the top of Australia's tallest tower.
Enquire here today!
- Tallest vertical garden in the world and Australia's tallest tower
- The only hyper mixed-use 24/7 precinct in Australia and first 5-minute vertical city - live, work and play all within walking distance
- First ever Four Seasons hotel in Melbourne
- Most comprehensive collection of world-class amenities in any Australia skyscraper
- Exclusive access to over two levels of residents’ clubs, featuring pools, lounges and wellness areas, pocket parks, cinema, library, private dining as well as STH BNK Auto Club (Australia's first exclusive car subscription service)
- STH BNK Wellness Precinct – designed to be a major health & wellness destination bringing together services such as nutrition centre, personalised programs, hair, skin & beauty services, spa, sauna, pool & gym
- A variety of personalised services such as pet grooming, car washing, In-home massages, child minding, doctor on call, in-home private chef, personal training, sports coaching and more
- A new heart for Southbank – every part of the STH BNK Podium will add to the city’s rich cultural fabric. From world-class innovative retail to the food hall, gallery, auditorium, green spaces and childcare
- Beulah FreshAir™ cleanest air in any Australian residential skyscraper and public green spaces throughout including Australia’s highest Sky Garden
- France’s globally revered art and culture institution, Centre Pompidou - Australia's first