- Meticulously crafted by three of Australia's premier design studios - Rothelowman, Carr & Form Landscape Architects.
- Open plan layouts maximise city views to the North and leafy suburban views to Mount Barney and the Border Ranges.
- Defined by inner-city convenience and a strong connection to nature, Ethereal is located only 10 minutes from Brisbane City.
- King size master retreats composed of plush carpets, crafted joinery and large well-equipped robes.
- Residences have been thoughtfully designed to enhance natural light, cooling breezes and cross-ventilation.
- Just a short distance to renowned primary schools, secondary schools and The University of Queensland.
- Impressive interiors champion a timeless aesthetic through refined finishes and bespoke joinery details.
- Luminous bathrooms offer functional yet concealed storage options, Astra Walker tapware and spacious shower alcoves.
- A range of lifestyle amenity is at Ethereal’s doorstep including Indooroopilly Golf Course, Indooroopilly Shopping Centre and Gailey Fiveways.
A collaboration between three of Australia’s premier design studios, Ethereal presents a collection of 2 and 3 bedroom crafted hilltop residences imbued by lush greenery.
Ethereal’s architecture makes a dynamic yet elegant contribution to the Indooroopilly streetscape. Each residence has been designed to take full advantage of surrounding views, enhanced by the unique sloping nature of the site. Curved elements in the building create an organic and distinctly ‘Ethereal’ aesthetic, complementing the landscaping and local vegetation. Composed of high-quality materials that are designed to endure, the finely detailed facade embodies a considered architectural philosophy with strong ties to the heritage character of the area.
Ethereal’s Sky Terrace is a tranquil rooftop residents retreat providing the ultimate outdoor living experience. Equipped with alfresco dining amenities, a swimming pool and verdant landscaping, here, enjoy a glass of wine at sunset as you admire panoramic views.