Monarch Residences is a coveted and elevated riverfront address, located just 3km from the Brisbane CBD. Characterised by exceptional design, this will be a landmark project of uncompromising quality that offers a new view on relaxed luxury riverfront living.
Celebrating Queensland’s unique lifestyle, Monarch Residences is inspired by its spectacular 1.2ha Northeast facing position and will incorporate two beautifully designed residential towers.
Commanding one of the best positions on the Brisbane River, it is an expertly planned and liveable address. The Monarch precinct includes the proposed new Toowong-to-West End Green Bridge, a Riverfront Park, cycle path and walkway access and the contemporary restoration of the historic Middenbury House which is intended to become a landmark riverfront restaurant and café.
An award-winning team accustomed to delivering landmarks of uncompromising quality includes a collaboration between Consolidated Properties Group, Hutchinson Builders, John Wardle Architects and Cottee Parker.
Monarch Residences will become renowned in Brisbane’s inner west. There is nothing that compares. This is the one you’ve been waiting for.
- A contemporary and luxury addition to a place of heritage.
- 150 years in the making.
- Sitting proud on its elevated position, commanding one of the best positions on the Brisbane River, Monarch Residences will create a lasting legacy for residents.
- 130 metres of north-facing river frontage, Monarch Residence's really is a place like no other.
- A striking new addition to Brisbane's riverfront, every detail has been meticulously considered to deliver an inspirational design outcome.
- Architecture inspired by the quintessential Queenslander and iconic sub-tropical cosmopolitan living.
- Residences have been carefully designed to maximise the unbeatable river and city views, light and outdoor space.
- A collection of 1, 2, 3 and 4 bedroom apartments and penthouses. Curated over two 15 storey towers called River 1 and River 2.
- Incredible rooftop resident's amenity including heated infinity pool, exclusive private dining area, relaxed lounge or work from home space, sauna, 'Winter Den' and numerous BBQ private seating areas.
- This is an ultra-convenient address effortlessly connected with a world-class transport network on your doorstep.
- Just moments from world-class amenity, renowned education facilities, the Regatta Ferry Terminal, Bicentennial Bikeway and Toowong Train Station.
Disclaimer: Artist impressions, finishes and inclusions are illustrative and indicative only and subject to variations.