Casamia by Aria is a boutique collection of park-front homes located in the heart of West End, overlooking the beloved Davies Park. As part of Aria's iconic collection of residences, Casamia was inspired by Spanish architect Antoni Gaudi, as seen throughout the building's sophisticated sculptural form, accentuated by artistic screens and a level of detailing unlike any other Aria project.
Overlooking Davies Park and neighbouring the banks of the Brisbane River, Casamia is located at the heart of West End. A hive of events and river activities, boutique shops and cafés combine with family-friendly restaurants and craft-beer bars to create a unique, laid-back atmosphere.
Each home within Casamia is unlike any other. Three metre high ceilings, wrap around balconies create a four sided living pavilion, incorporating traditional home living into these residential apartments. Kitchens boast state of the art appliances with renown German brand Gaggenau, world class fridges from Sub-zero and sophisticated rangehoods by Whispair.
Resident amenity at Casamia is taken to new heights with 985m2 of pure resident amenity, highlighted by a focus on health and wellness via the Rooftop Infinity Pool, Hot & Cold Magnesium Baths, Sauna and Personal Training Studio. Atop the Rooftop Garden Club also lies the landmark Residents' Lounge & Dining Room, taking in magnificent views across the Brisbane City and beyond.
As with all Aria buildings, management of Casamia will be by Aria Living, the dedicated property management by Aria. Aimed to provide exceptional service and improve the quality of life for our residents, Aria Living will be here to assist you with any daily needs including an onsite concierge that can assist with dry cleaning, house-keeping, pet care and much more. In addition, Casamia residents have the ability to utilise an onsite Mercedes EQC vehicle as part of a private car-share scheme.
- A boutique collection by Aria of only 44 park-front residences inspired by Spanish architect Antoni Gaudi;
- Curvaceous flowing facade with feature artistic screening details, providing shade and dappled light into each home;
- Three metre high ceilings to all homes with expansive over-sized double-glazed glass panels throughout all spaces;
- Each home has been designed as Aria's most livable to date with wrap around balconies and flush internal to external transitions providing a seamless experience from inside to out;
- A true culinary masterpiece with glass splashback to gardens, accented by a feature natural stone island panel with state of the art appliances including Gaggenau, Sub-zero and Whispair;
- 985m2 of resident amenities featuring an iconic rooftop infinity pool, private dining and lounge room, wellness area with hot & cold magnesium baths and sauna;
- Aria Living managed building with onsite concierge and electric Mercedes vehicle for resident use