Tucked away in the heart of convenient Burwood, comes the newest project by boutique developer Cornus - the Parer Apartments.
Nestled in the centre of the best schools, universities and shopping in Melbourne, the Parer Apartments offer everything you need within a stroll. Experience the hustle and bustle of local dining and shopping, as well as the tranquillity of local parks and walking trails. Go for a round of golf, or a stroll, at Wattle Park or cycle along Gardiners Creek Trail direct into the CBD.
A sole focus was placed on the residents throughout the extensive design process. Clever design and landscape architecture maximises the usability of both indoor and outdoor spaces. Seamless transitions are created between the two environments through generous appointment of glass and sliding doors. What results is a comfortable enjoyment of every season through sun-drenched living areas - both in and out.
- European appliances
- Stone benchtops
- Timber flooring to living areas
- Sun drenched and oversized living areas
- A natural openness that allow you to maximise enjoyment of each season
- Spacious balconies and well landscaped courtyards that create seamless transitions between indoor and outdoor – perfect for entertaining.
- Beautifully appointed kitchens with that accommodate master-chefs and home-cooks alike.
- Bathrooms that exude elegance and sophistication whilst hiding many layers of thoughtfulness.
- Clever architecture results in plentiful storage in a contemporary aesthetic.
- A careful selection of state-of-the-art fixtures and finishes frames each bathroom and kitchen's flawless craftsmanship.
Classically beautiful materials have been carefully assembled to create the architectural masterstroke that is Parer Apartments. A contemporary and refined statement is made by the architecture but no luxury has been spared in its design language. Timeless and quality materials are employed to create articulation, beauty and flair. A harmonious balance is achieved between the aesthetic and its functionality. A true passion for all that is great has driven the architecture of Parer Apartments.
Every aspect of the building’s usability has been considered. From the highly energy efficient design of the building to the highly insulated walls and floors – both acoustically and thermally.
Being a boutique residence, you can be assured of an intimate home and a sense of community. With secure building access and convenient intercom technology, residents are ensured the peace and tranquillity they deserve. All parking is provided on-grade and spaces are provided for both residents and visitors. Visitors are provided plentiful parking - allowing resident's absolute convenience for their busy social lives.
Capture the Burwood lifestyle at its very best. Have a stroll in one of the many parks, a coffee in hand, exploring the abundance of open spaces and walking/cycling trails – all just within a short walk.
Benefits of the location include:
- Walking distance to PLC, Deakin University and Mount Scopus College.
- A multitude of public transport options. Trams, Buses and Trains all being easily accessible.
- Only minutes away from Burwood One Shopping Centre which features select 24 hour retail.
- Shops for everything from contemporary home wares to high end fashion.
- A plethora of amazing local cafes and fine dining.
Parer Apartments are truly special.
It’s the tranquil landscape, the tree line streets, the open spaces, the convenience, the harmonious architecture and the sense of community. All combine to form a truly wonderful home. Boutique by design, convenient by nature.