Stage Two Now Selling – 10th March
- Light, air, simplicity of line. Our spaces shape us, creating a sense of ease and well-being.
- Activity, privacy and harmony are all possible with thoughtful design and generous proportions.
- It’s the little details that define the beauty of a home. Special attention to materials, finishes and colour palette are the marks of a modern classic.
- Transportation is quick and easy with the convenience of major roads and Officer Train Station a short walk away.
- A natural waterway and parkland are right at your doorstep, with sports fields and facilities nearby.
- Shopping and culture flourish, while a wealth of good schools and tertiary education are close at hand.
- Nothing beats peace of mind, with Superclinics in Casey and Pakenham, and two hospitals in Berwick.
- Wineries, eateries, events and arts. And that’s just the short list! You’ll be spoilt for choice with an array of activities and local neighbourhoods to infuse life with wonder and play.
- Enjoy an enviable location in the heart of established Officer, with an abundance of evolving spaces to explore, inspire and entertain.
- A project by Development Victoria.
The living is harmonious at Olio and the mood inviting. Dwellings are imbued with the warmth of a true home and the scene is set for entertaining. Interiors and outdoor areas are seamlessly integrated yet distinctive in design.
A sophisticated selection of modern materials are all carefully chosen for a contemporary look. Not only stylish on-trend, but durable and practical too.
Your furnishings will fit in and look right at home.
While inclusions are gorgeous, customisation of décor allows you to fill in the rest of the picture. Finesse the features, textures and small details that are most important to you, that make living just right. Upgrade, from kitchen packages to flooring and bathroom surfaces. You’ll love watching your choices come to life.
Olio Officer - A project by Development Victoria