- Construction start - June 2022
- Designed by award winning architect carr
- Landscape architect ACRE
- Appointed builder VCON
- 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms & powder room
- Separate living/library zone
- Enclosed garage containing 2 car spaces
- Private storage
- Sub-Zero fridge, freezer & wine fridge
- V-ZUG kitchen appliances
- Architectural included Skylights upon entry over the entry foyer, kitchen, and bathroom
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning with electronic central control panel & zoning control
- Timber flooring throughout, with 100% wool carpet in all bedrooms
- Beefeater Signature 6 Burner BBQ built into a gorgeous porcelain stone clad joinery, placed on top of a stone plinth
- Developed by Sun Property Group
Walking distance to Toorak Village.
Luxury oversized residence two penthouse suites.
Generous and tranquil outdoor gardens.
Euroka is located in the most desirable part of the leafy Toorak.
The renowned architect and design firm, Carr Design, has created the 10 luxury apartments, which includes two ultra-luxury penthouses.
The apartments at Euroka are generously sized, with a three-bedroom floorplan measuring around 160sqm. The project will have two penthouses, each with an expansive floor plan measuring 260 sqm.
Natural light has been a strong theme in how the apartments have been arranged. Each apartment has been created to be like its own private gallery, with oversized floorplans extending outdoors to large terraces or private courtyards.
Although the city is just a stroll away, Toorak has a significant offering of it's own, with Toorak Village on your doorstep, you can spend the mornings at some of Melbourne's best cafes, and boutique stores.
Euroka Toorak is closely located to:
- Toorak Primary School
- Brookville Gardens
- Hawksburn Station
- Loreto Mandeville Hall Toorak
- Toorak Station
- Malvern Road
- Chapel St
- Lauriston Girls School
- Royal Botanic Gardens