Chalk is GRAYA’s highly anticipated, third multi-residential New Farm development. A collection of 10 finely sculpted, 2 and 3 bedroom residences in the vibrant riverside suburb of New Farm. Combining masterful design, tranquil open spaces and premium amenity, every detail has been meticulously crafted for an exceptional way of life.
A short stroll to New Farm’s world-class dining strips – from buzzing James Street to the waterfront precinct – Chalk residents will bask in the ultimate foodie lifestyle. Ignite the senses on any day of the week with a collection of creative cafes, artisanal delis, intimate bars, and riverside restaurants on your doorstep.
New Farm’s cosmopolitan lifestyle is well-balanced by an abundance of tranquil parklands and recreational hot spots. Enjoy a leisurely picnic in New Farm Park, wander the suburb’s leafy streets or cycle along the River Walk into the heart of the CBD. If culture is what you seek, the Brisbane Power House plays host to a roster of exhibitions, music events, comedy shows and beyond.
Designed for an elevated lifestyle, Chalk features an expansive rooftop terrace complete with panoramic views of the city skyline and surrounding environment. Unwind in the luxurious pool or enjoy a wine at sunset in the alfresco dining area, where an abundance of lush landscaping provides a wonderful sense of tranquillity.
- A limited series of contemporary residences, Chalk is defined by masterful design, tranquil open spaces, and premium amenity;
- Chalk is an ode to the natural beauty of its location - designed to foster an elevated living experience;
- A short stroll to New Farm’s world-class dining strips – from buzzing James Street to the waterfront precinct;
- Enjoy a leisurely picnic in New Farm Park, wander the suburb’s leafy streets or cycle along the River Walk into the heart of the CBD;
- Chalks’ expansive rooftop terrace is equipped with an array of outstanding amenity, including a designer pool, sun lounges, BBQ’s and dining amenities, with striking views of the city skyline and surrounding New Farm;
- The residences boast a seamless indoor and outdoor flow, offering a large balcony space with a built-in BBQ, ideal for entertainers;
- A sculptural natural stone island bench acts as the centrepiece of the kitchen, paired with a travertine stone splashback, which adds a touch of elegance and sophistication to the space;
- Striking Engineered European Oak timber flooring flows through all main living areas with wool carpet throughout the bedrooms;
- Featuring a range of premium appliances, including an integrated microwave, a pyrolytic oven, an integrated fridge/freezer, an integrated dishwasher and zoned, ducted air-conditioning;
- Construction is underway with expected completion Q3 2024.